Monday, March 24, 2008

John Mayer reports a Bug to Apple :P

John Mayer reports a bug to Apple read on to find out what happened its actually quite funny.

He wrote


"From time to time, I ask my Mac to do a few too many things at once and an application locks up on me. When it does, it asks me if I'd like to report the incident to Apple. It always strikes me as unnecessary, like filing an insurance claim on a fender bender that doesn't leave any damage. "I don't see any reason to make this harder on us", I say. Lately, though, I've been wondering what would happen if I did file a report, and it is out of sheer curiosity that I decided to click on the blue button instead of the white one..I'll let you know if I get a response from anyone at Apple. I wonder if somebody on the other side is really going to read it ... I can hear it now, the squeak of a chair pushing away from a desk as a man grinds his cigarette into an ashtray, stands up waving a printout over his head and screams "WE GOT AN iTUNES CRASH OVER HEEAH!!!" Because in my mind everything looks like a '60s era spy movie. 

No comments: